Required resources Textbook Chapter Chapters 1, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11
Leaders,_managers,_and_followers__Working_in.13 (2) see attachment
Panait_and_Bucinschi(2018)_Emotional_Intelligence see attachment
Click this link to access assessment retrieved from https://www.bumc.bu.edu/facdev-medicine/files/2010/10/Leadership-Matrix-Self-Assessment-Questionnaire.pdf
· Complete the leadership style self-assessment under learning activities.
· Use information from your assigned readings and the literature related to leadership styles, and leadership and management theories to complete the paper.
· Discuss your style of leadership based on the completed self-assessment.
· Describe what leadership and management theories align with your leadership style.
· Based on your leadership style, discuss the type of work environment, and three key actions or behaviors that you must demonstrate to be a successful leader.
· Students will compare and contrast leadership and management principles.Identify one’s own leadership style.
· Students will identify one’s own leadership style.
Due Date: Sun, Nov 7 by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Standard Time (EST) of the US.
Minimum of four (4) total references: two (2) references from required course materials and two (2) peer-reviewed references. All references must be no older than five years (unless making a specific point using a seminal piece of information)
Peer-reviewed references include references from professional data bases such as PubMed or CINHAL applicable to population and practice area, along with evidence based clinical practice guidelines. Examples of unacceptable references are Wikipedia, UpToDate, Epocrates, Medscape, WebMD, hospital organizations, insurance recommendations, & secondary clinical databases.
Number of Pages/Words
Unless otherwise specified all papers should have a minimum of 600 words (approximately 2.5 pages) excluding the title and reference pages.