. Scientific Foundations
4. Practice Inquiry
5. Technology and Information Literacy
7. Health Delivery System
9. Independent Practice
1. For each of the nine NONPF competencies listed above, write one paragraph explaining how the programs prepares student to meet the competency (total of nine paragraphs).
2. propose how you can engage in social change in your community as a nurse practitioner.
3. Finally, describe 1–2 legislative and/or advocacy activities in which the state of Virginia nurse practitioner organization(s) are involved. Be specific and provide examples.
4. At least 3 supporting references