Develop a proposal for review by the hospital leadership team.
You will develop a proposal for review by the hospital leadership team. This proposal should contain the following (at minimum):
- Executive summary detailing the need for collaborative care teams (CCT) and why they will benefit the hospital.
- At least one paragraph to summarize each of the following components, citing relevant research as applicable. Assume fictional information to formulate your rationale:
- Benefits of CCT to patients
- Benefits of CCT to clinical staff
- Structure of CCT (what providers are involved, and to what degree)
- Oversight and assessment (who is responsible for tracking the success or failure)
- Operational/Financial risks or areas of concern
- Timeline for implementation
- Conclusion: summarize key points to “sell” this proposal. Ideally, this will become a standardized model of care in your hospital, if a pilot is successful.
- APA style
- Include a cover and reference page
- Include a minimum of three references. In-text citations should be used to cite relevant research supporting your rationale for using CCT.