Professional Development plan
Professional Development Plan
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, develop a strategic plan to aid your transition into the role of a professional nurse. In your paper, address each of the following criteria:
- Discuss factors influencing your decision to obtain a BSN degree.
- Discuss how the role of the baccalaureate differs from your current role.
- Describe new opportunities that may be available after degree completion.
- Examine one of the two models of socialization discussed in your readings and place yourself in one of the stages.
- Provide your rationale for that placement.
- If none of the models or stages fits your experience, create your own model (or stage).
- Identify two professional short-term goals.
- Identify two professional long-term goals.
- Expound upon the challenges and barriers you face in pursuit of your short- and long-term goals.
- Identify mentors and support systems that aid you in overcoming challenges and barriers necessary to achieve goals.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. The American Psychological Association website also provides detailed guidance on formatting, citations, and references at APA Style.
• APA Citation Helper
• APA Citations Quick Sheet
• APA-Style Formatting Guidelines for a Written Essay
• Basic Essay Template
Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!