In this trade game, you are the President of the United States and must decide whether to impose a tariff on Chinese Tires. To play the game follow this link https://www.shmoop.com/international-trade/game.html.html
After playing the game (estimated to last about 15 minutes), answer the following questions in the form of a short essay. Your completed essay should be at least 250 words in length:
1. Which groups did you make happy with your decision?
2. Which groups did you make unhappy with your decision?
3. When first starting the game, were you in favor of a tariff or against a tariff? Why?
4. After the game were you in favor of a tariff or against a tariff? Why?
5. What does your text have to say about the economic impact of tariffs?