This week, you will be submitting the final version of each of your peer reviewed diagrams and summaries from Weeks 2, 3, and 4. This portfolio should include the following:
- Week 2 Application with Peer Review: Creating Systems Diagrams—based on the case study “Opportunity Consultants, Inc., 2007”
- Week 3 Application with Peer Review: Fixing the Sales Process—based on the case study “Baria Planning Solutions, Inc.: Fixing the Sales Process”
- Week 4 Application with Peer Review: Analyzing Stall Points—based on the case study “Bayonne Packaging, Inc.”
Your Systems Analysis Portfolio will typically be 6 pages APA format including the diagrams and summaries and excluding title or reference pages.
Refer to the Systems Analysis Portfolio Rubric for additional criteria for this assignment. Your Instructor will use the rubric to assess your work.
In this trade game, you are the President of the United States and must decide whether to impose a tariff on Chinese Tires. To play the game follow this link https://www.shmoop.com/international-trade/game.html.html
After playing the game (estimated to last about 15 minutes), answer the following questions in the form of a short essay. Your completed essay should be at least 250 words in length:
1. Which groups did you make happy with your decision?
2. Which groups did you make unhappy with your decision?
3. When first starting the game, were you in favor of a tariff or against a tariff? Why?
4. After the game were you in favor of a tariff or against a tariff? Why?
5. What does your text have to say about the economic impact of tariffs?
do 6 pages
Need a discussion answer for 750 words with 2 responses 300 words each
Case study topic – Turbo Tax by Intuit, Inc.
See the outline attached.
The case study paper should cover 4 sections including an overview of the company and its competitive landscape along with 3 other sections addressing specific issues, problems, or strategies the company is facing. (6-7 double spaced pages)
Some reference links, which can be used:
Masters Level discussion – please read instructions before bidding
- Determine whether it is possible for a market to clear and not be in equilibrium. State why or why not?
- Discuss the relative merits of the Keynesian and New Keynesian models and offer an opinion as to which is superior. Support your answer
Discussion 1: â€œMacroeconomic Basics.â€ Please respond to the following:
Determine whether it is possible for a market to clear and not be in equilibrium. State why or why not?Discuss the relative merits of the Keynesian and New Keynesian models and offer an opinion as to which is superior. Support your answer
The following video describes auctions as price discovery mechanisms:
- The Ideal Auction.
- Use the video on auctions and at least three academic or high-quality business publications (see acceptable types below) to answer the following questions in 5–7 pages with 3 references.
- There are many types of auctions, each with strengths and weakness at uncovering the real price or value of an item. Compare and contrast how each of the following uncovers value:
- English and Dutch auctions.
- Sealed-bid first-price auctions and Vickery auctions.
- Compare and contrast surge pricing and congestion pricing. Give an example of each currently in use.
- Auctions are widely used in finance, e-commerce, and in e-games. Identify three examples of auctions used in finance, e-commerce, and/or e-games. Explain the following in-depth:
- The need for an auction to uncover value in the product or service.
- How the type of auction used to uncover the value of the product or service is better at uncovering value than other types of auctions.
- Auctions are also widely used to generate revenue for not-for-profit organizations. What are the advantages or disadvantages of auctions as revenue generators for not-for-profit organizations?
- Suggest ways in which a for-profit company, such as the company for which you work or a company for which you aspire to work, can use auctions or dynamic pricing to better uncover value and increase revenue.
Case Study PowerPoint Presentation
develop a PowerPoint presentation on the selected one (Apple)
Please review the attached PowerPoint presentation as your guide for my expectations.
- ***(I will do the title name slide)
- Introduction on the company (overview), what does the company do, what product or service does it offer, and where is it located (headquarters)
- Who are its main competitors (list all competitors)?
- What is the market structure (e.g. pure competition, monopoly, oligopoly, etc.)?
- How is it regulated?
- What they got wrong analysis detailing a strategy mistake using the course concepts
- What they got right analysis detailing a strategy win using the course concepts
The Presentation must be organized in the following way:
- Title Slide
- Concise with sections clearly defined
- 10-12 slide minimum (title, conclusion, reference, and question/answer)
- At minimum 10 minutes in length
- No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or typing errors
- Please review the sample PowerPoint presentation here by clicking the link above.
The sample presentation is a guide and should help with understanding expectations.
Nursinghomeworkdesk.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations.