its an essay about 500 words talking about one of the economist on the attached file
Can someone please look over this paper I had someone do here but received a 0. Could someone read the Professor notes and redo this paper? I need this back NLT 18 December 2017.
1) Identify what you thought was the one most important concept(s), method(s), and/or specific item that you felt was worthy of your understanding from the Key Terms on page 413.
2) Discuss in detail what the selected term means, how it is used and other pertinent information about the selected term including a specific example, application or case study from your own experience. Be specific; not vague or general.
3) Provide a detailed discussion of why you thought this selection is important and how it relates overall to Agile and critical chain.
Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion.
Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review. Do not use lists or bullet points. This will result in substantial loss of points in the Substance section and the Requirements section.
Post DQ Answers by Thursday at 11:59 p.m.
Post DQ Peer Responses by Sunday at 11:59 p.m.
Each week, students must post one (1) answer and one (1) peer response for every discussion question. Please see Grading Criteria for Discussion Board Participation in the University Policies for Discussion Question and Response expectations
Note: We recommend using a word processor such as Microsoft Word, Google Docs, or any other software when working on your discussion answer. After it has been completed, please copy and paste your work over and click post.
Please refer to the syllabus for all DQ prompts.
Students prepare a 2page, typed summary of a recent news or journal article relating to health insurance or fiscal health care matters. Students will summarize the article in their own words and explain the relevance of this article to the topics covered during week 2 which is Cost-Benefit and Cost-Effectiveness Analy, Financing Medical Care and Insurance Contracts and Managed .
attached is the rubic of how its graded
1. Assuming you are working for a bank now, and you want write a memo for you manager. Because you just read Fed Eco Report and you want say something. The points you get from Fed Eco Report is very important for the bank.
1.Follow the writing plan(Attached) for Formal Memos,
2.Choose 3 bulleted points from reading(such as Overall Financial Well-Being, Income and Savings and so on)
3.Mimic the sample memo(Attached),MUST follow the sample memo format.
4. 1 page Only
Please draw on your experiences and what you have observed to address the following questions and topics.
Choose a market for a good in your area that seems to be a perfectly competitive market. Perfect competition is useful in analyzing real-world markets, even though there are very few, if any, that match the characteristics of the perfect competition model. Answer the following questions to describe the market, and describe how competitive the market you have chosen is:
- What good or service is provided in this market?
- Who are the buyers and who are the sellers in the market?
- Are there many sellers in the market?
- Are there very many substitutes for the good or service?
- If the store where you usually buy this item raised its prices, would you go to another store or switch products? Explain.
- Do you think that this a competitive market? Explain.
What are the key factors for competitive success and why? 600 words
Discussion Board – Antitrust Regulation
Antitrust regulation is designed to increase competition by eliminating attempts to monopolize an industry (other than through better products or better management) as well as by attacking certain patterns of illegal conduct (i.e. price fixing and exclusionary contracts that foreclose competitor business). For this forum, discuss your belief on “tech giants” violating antitrust laws. Do you feel Facebook, Google, Amazon, Apple, Microsoft etc. are in violation of such antitrust regulation? 600 Words
Based on what you have learned in this course (please cite specific concepts, practices, etc. learned from the textbook and other resources), you are to complete an online marketing and digital commerce analysis for a client – you get to pick the company. This can be any company, including your own, but it must be a real company engaged in digital commerce. You will also select a competitor to analyze. Use the following report outline for your project.
Use the following Social Media Planning Grid (Presented in Module 7). This will help in the Recommendations section.
You should include your SWOT grid and Social Media Planning grid as appendices in your report.
Nursinghomeworkdesk.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations.