List of Conflict Models
- The Circle of Conflict model
- The Triangle of Satisfaction model
- The Boundary model
- The Interests/Rights/Power model
- The Dynamics of Trust model
- The Dimensions of Conflict model
- The Social Styles model
For this activity, you will create a short, annotated bibliography (summary of articles) from the university library.
- Using the school’s online library, conduct an advanced search on the seven conflict models listed above.
- Narrow your search by selecting more than one field type (e.g., subject and keyword).
- Select three scholarly and peer-reviewed articles and compose a paper with the following information:
- APA Style in-text with corresponding reference list citations for each article.
- A one- to two-paragraph narrative that summarizes the key details of each article.
For information on annotated bibliographies and APA Style, review Hacker and Sommers’ (2019) resource, A Pocket Style Manual: APA Version (available in VitalSource).
Hacker D. & Sommers, N. (2019). A pocket style manual: APA version. Boston: Bedford/St. Martins.