NSG- Principles of Assessment for RNs
For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on someone of your choice or a hypothetical person who has at least two (2) systems issues. Use the head-to-toe template here (see attachment) to document your assessment (add more lines as needed). In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages (in addition to the template) formatted in APA style, discuss the remaining criteria for the assignment. Please note that the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.
In your paper, address each of the following criteria:
· Use the template and include:
o System being assessed.
o Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings.
o For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
o Normal laboratory findings for client age.
· An analysis of age-specific risk reduction health screening and immunizations.
· Two differential diagnoses (diseases) associated with possible abnormal findings.
· A plan of care (including two priority-nursing diagnoses, interventions, evaluation).
· Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
· Client and age appropriate evidenced-based practice strategies for health promotion.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!