Describe the plan for data analysis for research variables.
During this course we have focused on various elements of the proposal, and this week, you will develop the final research proposal. Make sure you are referring to the research problem you identified in Week One (1) and using the annotated bibliography from Week Four (4) to complete the literature review.
Use of scholarly resources to support your proposal is expected throughout this paper.
The research proposal must contain the following criteria:
- Background and statement of the problem
- Literature review
- Summary of the evidence for the proposed study
- Research question, hypothesis, and variables
- Theoretical model
- Application of theory to your study focus
- Research design
- Measurement strategy
- Data collection procedures
- Data analysis plans
- Describe the plan for data analysis for research variables.
- Ethical issues
- Describe ethical considerations and your plan to protect human rights.
- Implications for practice
The paper must contain the following criteria:
- The cover page must include the following:
- Title of the paper
- The studentâ€™s name
- Course number and name
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- The assignment must have a minimum of five references.
- All references must be cited within the text and all in-text citations must have a reference.
- The paper must be written in APA format using either the 6th or 7th edition.
- The paper must have an introduction and a conclusion.
- The paper must have a separate references page formatted in APA style.
- The paper must be a minimum of five double-spaced pages, which does not include the cover and reference pages.