The capstone project focuses on providing procedures and training required for the healthcare staff, patients, visitors and other employees during chemical hazards and disasters.
the hospital is located inside an industrial city in Saudi Arabia
Complete the Capstone project within the eight-weeks. Anticipate 50 -100 pages (including appendices) of work – it is a substantive project and analysis. There will be a powerpoint presentation also required at the end
Prepare a written report of the capstone project using acceptable APA7 format and writing skills with ? simple academic language (second language speaker).?
The total price will be paid on parts after we finish each draft.
ELEMENTS OF THE PROJECT PLANNING:
After each draft the facility managers could write recommendations to add or suggestions that help to make the project, so I will send the document again to you for editing and improving
Submit the first draft A minimum of 15 pages then we will continue working on the rest of capstone project. It is expected to cover these areas:
- Title of the project
- A significant statement of the purpose of the project.
- Need for the study, including literature support. This includes the value of the project answering why such an effort is needed for/by what constituents. In addition these pages comprise the first pages of the final product. This is a critical element in the entire process, for the project must have demonstrable need to some constituency, the study of disaster medicine or management, and must be considered worthy of academic pursuit. Document your needs pages carefully by citing appropriate sources that will substantiate your rationale or otherwise illustrate why such a project should be undertaken. Do not necessarily look for literature that says “this topic needs more research”; rather, find sources that substantiate your perceptions of the topic’s relevance to the field.
- Initial literature review – This section provides the academic foundation for your work. Understand that this section will continue to grow over the time of project development.
- Methods to be used –Describe the methods that you will use in completing the project. Make certain that your methods statement is both clear and sequential. This narrative will be duplicated within the project itself.
- Arrange telephone consulting as needed in this process. This is the time to identify any issues in project development and direction.
ELEMENTS OF THE FINAL PROJECT DOCUMENT (This is the written document that will comprise the substance of the Capstone experience; it will be detailed, carefully documented and will clearly define the purpose of the project, its potential use in the practice and/or the literature of the field of disaster medicine or management.)
- Title Page
- Signature page (see COURSE DOCUMENTS)
- A significant statement of the topic and need for the project; statement of delimitations if any
- Academic foundation – a well developed literature review covering pertinent topics
- Methods – detailed
- Discussion, conclusions, recommendations, implications for further study or similar projects
- Appendices as needed – your actual project deliverable materials will be here
VIII.Separate – suggested publication page (not numbered or part of the project document)
the hospital area is surrounded by many factories such as perfumes, concretes, and plastic,
this is the hospital location and as you can see the chemical industries around
so we can add that with the possible disasters from the hazards material
I will pay in total $200 for complete project step by step
The EOP plan and guidelines attached.