Identify and briefly describe your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Identify a clinical issue of interest that can form the basis of a clinical inquiry.
- Using keywords related to this clinical issue of interest and Boolean search terms, search at least four different databases in the Walden Library to identify at least four peer-reviewed articles relevant to your clinical issue of interest.
- Create a 4- to 5-slide narrated PowerPoint presentation that addresses the following:
- Identify and briefly describe your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Describe how you used keywords and Boolean search terms to search your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Identify the four research databases that you used to conduct your search.
- Provide APA citations for the four peer-reviewed articles that you selected.
Etafa, W., Argaw, Z., Gemechu, E., & Melese, B. (2018). Nurses’ attitude and perceived barriers to pressure ulcer prevention. BMC nursing, 17(1), 14
Gill, E. C. (2015). Reducing hospital acquired pressure ulcers in intensive care. BMJ Open Quality, 4(1), u205599-w3015.
Martin, D., Albensi, L., Van Haute, S., Froese, M., Montgomery, M., Lam, M., … & Basova, N. (2017). Healthy skin wins: a glowing pressure ulcer prevention program that can guide evidence‐based practice. Worldviews on Evidence‐Based Nursing, 14(6), 473-483.
Truong, B., Grigson, E., Patel, M., & Liu, X. (2016). Pressure ulcer prevention in the hospital setting using silicone foam dressings. Cureus, 8(8).